Gia did our makeup, Max photobombed!
While swiping on my favorite product last night, feeling thankful, I felt compelled to share it with y’all.
It’s one that I’ve been using for 2 years now (I may have mentioned it before?), and pray everyday that they continue to make it and don’t change the formula. I’ve repurchased many, many times, and need to be re-purchasing again, but they’re out of stock til mid-November! It’s that good, boo! It’s Bolden’s Glycolic Acid Toner, and yeah… that’s all I got to say. That’s the whole post. The end. Thank me later.
j/k, but seriously, if you’re not a toner girl, and you’re wondering, ‘why toner’, there’s alladis:
- Toners work as a secondary cleanser to wipe off any residual dirt left on the skin after cleansing
- They can balance the skin’s pH level which may be upset after a harsh cleanser.
- They can restore some of the moisture lost during cleansing back to the skin.
- The antioxidants inside your toner complement the antioxidants in your serums and creams.
- They work like primers to prepare the skin for serums and moisturizers.
- As an example, your makeup primer isn’t the one that gives you the coverage. But it sure does enhance your foundation. source
Standing with you in and as this Love,
I am interested hair growth. 4c hair will not Grow
@Native you're welcome! It stopped my very minor hormonal acne in its tracks and faded the old scars. Haven't had a chin pimple since I started using them. Check out the Glycolic Acid Night Serum and the Toner. Those are the gems of the line IMO.
I have been on the HUNT for a line that will help with my Adult acne and old scarring. Since have a partial hysterectomy I have acne and it's sooooo crazy that I'm dealing with this at my age. So I will look into this product. Thanks
It's 19 dollars for the whole bottle!
@Cinthia Sending love! It's definitely amazing. I stopped using it for a month or so and could see and feel the difference!
How much is it?
Thank you for sharing your fountain of youth secrets!