Gia did our makeup, Max photobombed!
While swiping on my favorite product last night, feeling thankful, I felt compelled to share it with y’all.
It’s one that I’ve been using for 2 years now (I may have mentioned it before?), and pray everyday that they continue to make it and don’t change the formula. I’ve repurchased many, many times, and need to be re-purchasing again, but they’re out of stock til mid-November! It’s that good, boo! It’s Bolden’s Glycolic Acid Toner, and yeah… that’s all I got to say. That’s the whole post. The end. Thank me later.
j/k, but seriously, if you’re not a toner girl, and you’re wondering, ‘why toner’, there’s alladis:
- Toners work as a secondary cleanser to wipe off any residual dirt left on the skin after cleansing
- They can balance the skin’s pH level which may be upset after a harsh cleanser.
- They can restore some of the moisture lost during cleansing back to the skin.
- The antioxidants inside your toner complement the antioxidants in your serums and creams.
- They work like primers to prepare the skin for serums and moisturizers.
- As an example, your makeup primer isn’t the one that gives you the coverage. But it sure does enhance your foundation. source
Standing with you in and as this Love,