Google Header -->

‘When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited.’

By January 28th, 202111 Comments

‘When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited.’

‘When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited.’

– Love speaking through Sri Rama Krishna

Our bees may be clients, customers, signups, patients, recruiters, followers, fans, members, a new relationship, or opportunities. They come when we are in alignment, knowing and being our true Self. They only come when we are effortlessly radiating Love.

Continue!>>>

Turn toward the sun of Presence and feel Its warmth, the inner smile It stirs up… the Joy we forgot. Our faces gently angled up, smiling, and breathing in Love, we are home. We’re blooming.

With you in this inevitable, and deliciously fragrant blossoming,

Nik

• Jonathan Steven says:

The Best and Free Crypto 2024 Recovery Method

I was exposed to the cryptocurrency trading platform smatdec.me, where I invested all of my savings. Despite paying a plethora of absurd fees, they refused to let me withdraw any of my winnings or investment funds. Being a disabled veteran, I have experienced various sorts of financial misery and sadness as a result of losing my funds to these platforms. I was really fortunate to find Captain Jack Crypto Security Service, who was able to assist me in getting my cryptocurrency back after conducting an investigation and discovering that the platform was a scam site that was just seeking my investment money. The Security Service of Captain Jack Crypto Company was successful in getting my money back in full. Sincerely, thank you, and I heartily suggest their services to anyone who has been duped by this scam.
    Here is their contact information: Captain Jack Crypto @ Europe.com is the email address.

• If you’ve been a victim of a Bitcoin scam, it can be a devastating experience. Many people believe that cryptocurrencies are anonymous and untraceable,
    but the truth is that every transaction is recorded on a public ledger that can be traced. However, recovering your stolen funds can be a complex process that requires the help of a professional.

One of the most common Bitcoin scams is the Decentralized App scam, also known as fake dApps. These scams typically target investors looking to invest in a new decentralized application or platform.
    Unsuspecting victims are lured in by promises of high returns and are asked to invest their Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has seen its fair share of these scams.
    Victims have fallen for fake dApps that have been listed on Coinbase’s platform. The scammers create fake apps that mimic legitimate ones, and investors unknowingly download them,
    thinking they are investing in a reputable company.

If you have been a victim of a Bitcoin scam, it’s important to act quickly. One of the best ways to recover stolen funds is to open a detailed case with a smart contract audit firm.
    American smart contract forensic firm, thehackerspro, has been at the forefront of scams recovery, and they have recovered over 400 million USD, including the recent 4.4 million recovery case of the colonial pipeline.

If you’ve been scammed, you should immediately contact the support team at thehackerspro and provide them with all the relevant information about your case.
    They will use the wallet addresses and transaction hashes generated to trace and follow the funds to the leveraged outsourced wallets, providing you with the best chance of recovering your stolen funds.

In conclusion, it’s crucial to be vigilant when investing in cryptocurrencies. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
    Always do your due diligence and research any company or platform thoroughly before investing your hard-earned money. And if you do fall victim to a Bitcoin scam, don’t lose hope.
    There are professionals who can help you recover your stolen funds. Contact the 24/7 customer support at thehackerspro.com or immediately open a detailed case to increase your chances of success.

• Jordan Scarlett says:

I’ve read many stories about people recovering their funds after losing them to scammers and I thought it was another scam, but after losing all my funds to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I had no other choice but to research a recovery platform that can help me with the recovery of my funds. I stumbled upon Bitcoin Recovery Wizard online and contacted them immediately. I was very impressed by their service and how quickly they helped me recover my cryptocurrency funds. Truly their service is top-notch. I’m highly recommending them to everyone who wishes to recover their funds.

Email: bitcoinrecoverywizard@aol.com

Phone: +1 408 412 7451

• How to Avoid Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Scams Lost Recovery Masters Do you want to recover your lost bitcoin? Do you wish to get your BTC money back that was stolen? To do this, you must establish a connection with the proper agency. Jeanson James Ancheta wizard is a Group specializing in instances involving cryptocurrencies and fraudulent investment schemes. It is a private investigative and funds recovery organization. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of Bitcoin recovery. To get in touch with Lost jeanson james ancheta wizard and report your issue Contact details below:Contact him on Email:(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.

• mary james says:

HOW TO GET BACK MY LOST WALLET/BITCOIN 2024?

EthicsRefinance hackers played a crucial role in recovering my stolen bitcoin worth $234,000. Their expertise and ethical approach helped me regain what was rightfully mine. Their prompt actions and dedication to resolving the issue were commendable. I am grateful for their assistance in rectifying this unfortunate incident.Reach out to EthicsRefinance hackers today and reclaim what is rightfully yours

EMAIL VIA: ethicsrefinance @ gmail .com

TELEGRAM: @ethicsrefinance

• Jean Delon says:

Legitimate Cryptocurrency Recovery Company 2024//Lost Recovery Masters

Hello, my name is Jean Delon .
    I’m 37 years old from the United Kingdom.
    My family and I were left with nothing after falling prey to a cryptocurrency investment fraud that took $807,000 in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were quite fortunate to stumble across a post about LOST RECOVER MASTERS, a cryptocurrency and funds recovery organization with extensive cybersecurity knowledge. Recovery Masters were able to recover all of our cash, and they were tracked down and reported to the right authorities using the information we gave. In my opinion, you should use Lost Recovery Masters to recover your cryptocurrency.

Email: Support@lostrecoverymasters.com
    Whatsapp (+44(7537)-105921)
    Learn more: https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

• ALLISON WALKER says:

FOR PROCEDURES LIKE IF YOUVE BEEN A VICTIM OF BOGUS INVESTMENT SCHEMES ILL STRONGLY RECOMMEND A CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY AGENT WHO DID GREAT IN HANDLING AND RECOVERY OF MY BITCOINS FROM THIS SCHEME.

COINSRECOVERYWORLDWIDE
    H[@]T
    G
    MaiL
    [.]
    COM

• Getting back your stolen bitcoins is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so one need to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. I had invested $450,000 in Bitcoin for 5 years, and I was really excited to finally sell some of it to pay for my dream house. I received a request to release my Bitcoin and I did so, sadly it was a fake receipt, immediately I knew I had been scammed. I came across numerous testimonials about Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I sent him a direct message this email at (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com). He listened to my concerns to which he replied and requested some information, which I also provided. The decision I made to give software specialist a try to see if he could recover my BTC was the best decision I made. To my surprise, he successfully did it, and I was completely delighted. contact him on email: (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7951) 389762 or +44 (7506) 216101.

• John Jovita says:

I have used herbal medicine and I can testify to anyone that it works perfectly,I have been diagnosed with HPV for over 5 months and I have spent a lot of money buying medicine from the hospital but no good result.But after getting herbal medicine from Dr Onokun which my friend refer to me,I followed up with the prescription, I’m fully cured of my HPV and I want to save lives by recommending anyone who needs help to contact Dr Onokun today on www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

• Aaron Jeremy says:

CHIEF DR LUCKY HERBAL TREATMENT   Thank you very much Chief Lucky for curing my Human Papillomavirus (HPV) totally. You are really a Godsent, I promise you that I will always recommend you. and to share your testimony to people. Contact him now thanks all. CHIEF LUCKY CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:-
    1: HIV/AIDS2: HSV3: LUPUS4: ALS5: HEPATITIS B6: DIABETES7: HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV)8: CANCER 9: PAD10: PENIS ENLARGEMENT 11: THYROID ETC..  WhatsApp him on +2348132777335 or email (chiefdrlucky@gmail.com).

• Grace Mark says:

There are some disease/virus and illness that doesn't have cure medically but naturally they do. Herbal medicine works perfectly when you gets a good specialist like Dr Sayo Herbal Healer I was totally cured from PCOS after taking his pure natural herbal medicine and am pregnant finally after long time of waiting .I have to appreciate you Dr sayo .and recommend you to anyone who wants to free them selves from PCOS,CANCER,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, LUPUS etc.. his herbal medicine is the Best God has send a helper to save lives though Dr Sayo, his info contact on WhatsApp: +2349012175679 or email him on: sayoherbalhealer@gmail.com also Visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/
    and take a good look on his website: http://sayoherbalhealinghome.com/